We are excited to announce that our internship program is now live and we’re hiring 1-2 interns to start between December 2018 – February 2019. You should concerning strip blackjack. Info on this opportunity can be found in detail below!
[/av_textblock] [/av_one_half][av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′ av-desktop-hide=” av-medium-hide=” av-small-hide=” av-mini-hide=” av_uid=’av-15gxa’] [av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-jnx72mzn’ admin_preview_bg=”] Company Background
PACE stands for Purpose, Attitude, Commitment & Effort. Those 4 words make up the foundation of what our gym is built upon and will soon be the foundation of your personal journey as well.
We are located in Indianapolis (Castleton area) and serve our community through fitness, nutrition and recovery coaching. Our mission is to educate, motivate and support members to radically optimize their athletic performance & overall wellness while channelling the elite athlete that is within.
The PACE internship is designed for current or recently graduated college or high school students. Interns will enter a 13-15 week program to gain hands-on experience in all major facets of a fitness business. Our goal is to prepare young professionals for a successful career and equip them with the training, experience, education and support to accomplish their dreams.
Our interns will become an extension of the gym ownership. Interns will be training & involved in all of the following processes and more:
- New client on-boarding, assessments & scheduling.
- Designing client programs, nutritional guidance & recovery plans.
- Training hands-on with PACE clients & athletes.
- Inbound & outbound marketing of the gym in our community.
- Management of all PACE social media accounts.
- Day-to-day business operations such as billing, customer support, cleaning, etc.
- Leading new initiatives, projects and team meetings.
Interns must be:
- A full-time student or recently graduated from high school or college.
- Interested in pursuing a career in fitness, coaching, management or entrepreneurship.
- Coachable, enthusiastic, polite, professional and reliable.
Not required, but recommended:
- Majoring in or completed a degree in exercise science, kinesiology or a related field.
- Able to provide your own transportation to and from the gym.
- Pursuing or have already completed some level of fitness certification.
This is an non-salary internship requiring a part-time workload. We offer 3 free months of our “Gold” training package that can be used during or after the internship program. Paid opportunities will become available during the program and may lead to part or full-time employment.
[/av_textblock] [av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′ av-desktop-hide=” av-medium-hide=” av-small-hide=” av-mini-hide=” av_uid=’av-8owj2′] [av_button label=’Apply Today!’ link=’manually,https://goo.gl/forms/yb72GTKOoOkLG5bb2′ link_target=” size=’x-large’ position=’center’ label_display=” icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ av_uid=’av-jnx7sjdp’ admin_preview_bg=”]