If you’re in Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers or surrounding areas looking for athletic performance training, weight loss coaching or general fitness training you’ve come to the right place!
Below is a list of the training services that we provide.
Semi-Private Personal Training
Semi-Private Personal Training is the backbone of PACE Fitness Academy and delivers the most efficient results of any program we offer.
Semi-Private Personal Training is offered in small groups of up to 5 clients at a time all working on a customized and personalized program that is tailored to the client and their specific goals. This is NOT a group workout where everyone is doing the same thing like a boot camp or a group fitness class.
This is an environment where you individually train alongside peers and develop a friendship, camaraderie and community culture with those training around you. You receive personal coaching and programming in this setting while still reaping the benefits of training in a team setting. As an added bonus, you get to save some cash at a much lower price point.
The training process always begins with a complementary initial assessment to identify any kinetic dysfunctions, discover exercise/injury history and get a baseline of data to use for building the perfect program for each athlete.
Our team training is a customized program built specifically for the your team, demands of your sport and goals – both individual player goals and team goals.
We are here to help your team harness their max potential by teaching the team to progressively master all elements of true athleticism.
We focus on age-appropriate strength and conditioning that will not only enhance your team’s in-game performance, but also create young leaders and generally healthier athletes.
Private Personal Training
Our 1-on-1 private training involves a process that will help uncover imbalances and misalignment in the body while working towards strength, aesthetic, performance or general health goals.
The PACE process begins with an in-depth assessment to determine a client’s functional movement and performance baseline. This assessment will allow us to identify movement dysfunctions and will determine the path of the athletes fitness program.
Personal Training programs are customized for each individual and hosted in our smartphone app, which gives both the athlete and coach instant feedback and progress reporting for maximal results.
We offer private personal training sessions in 45 and 60 minute sessions lengths.
We offer large group training services that include:
- Millennial Training Club – A strength-based adult boot camp class for up to 10 people, specifically designed for the young adult.
- FlexFit – An upbeat mix of strength training and cardio that delivers an amazing and low-impact 60 minutes of cardio, core and strength using our FlexLine technology.
- Cycling – Power-based competitive cycling classes guided by Rollfast Cycling Club.
In addition to these classes, we’re constantly adding other options to give our clients the greatest fitness experience possible.
Large group classes are a phenomenal way to get affordable and impactful training that is just as effective as it is fun!
PACE Clinics are small, specialized programs that we run strategically throughout the year. These are often very niche training groups that offer all of the same features that have been mentioned above, but with a more confined focus.
Some examples of our clinics include:
- PACE Summer Strength Series – An exclusive 5 week strength training program dedicated to the high school athlete, usually offered over Summer break.
- PACE College Prep Strength Series – An exclusive 5 week strength training program dedicated to the college athlete, usually offered over Summer break.
- PACE Summer Speed Series – A training series focused on developing your acceleration and top speed. We’re able to enhance your athletic potential by focusing on mechanics, using specific strength training along with other proven methods.
- PACE Pro Recovery – Train like a PRO. Play like a PRO. Recover like a PRO. The PACE PRO Recovery Program is aimed at those who want the advantage of recovering faster to truly make each training session count to its fullest.